The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    A long long time

    Haven't been blogging for a while because I have been unable to log into blogger recently. Obviously they don't like me. Anyway, just got back from a small retreat and it ws nothing much. Just the 2 of us.. before he starts to get busy.

    I think I'm an escapist.. my mum said so too. She said..."You have been escaping from the reality for far too long. You are already a grown up now. You should learn to accept the reality."

    I have been thinking a lot since that night. When people think of me as optimistic, now I know I'm not optimistic but I am escaping. People once asked me how can I still laugh and smile when something bad happens. I said I don't know.. but now I know..

    For all my life.. I have been escaping...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:29 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela